Sitting in Starbucks, looking out the building. Buildings are under my eyes.
Those once forests with tall tress and animals in it, now are develops into cities.
Weather changes from days to days.
Thinning ozone layers causes global warming.
The mother Earth is sick !
WE, humans has to save the earth or else, we are the victims.
Here I send my pledges to dear mother nature.
Firstly, I pledge to bring shopping bags when I'm going for shopping. This can reduce the usage of plastics.
Secondly, I pledge to reduce for the usages of CFC products and air-conditioner. I rather choose to use fan than air-conditioner.
Thirdly, I pledge to carry out the 3R concept. Which reduce, recycle and reuse. Reduce the usage of the materials that cannot be recycled. Materials such as aluminum, newspapers, papers and plastics bottles will be collect and send to recycle centers. And reuse whatever that can be use before let it sit in the dustbin.
Next, I use used paper or expired magazines as school book covers.
Fifthly, save water. Close the taps before left the washroom.
Six, bring along container when going to 'take away' food from the hawker or seafood restaurants and fast food stores.
Lastly, I pledge to not use water heater when the weather is hot.
Done. =]
Nice day.



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDrinking coffee at Starbucks, looking out the glass windows. I see buildings below me.
ReplyDeleteWhere once were forests with tall tress and roaming animals,is now a quaint city.
The weather too has changed,
the thinning ozone is causing global warming.
Mother Earth is sick!
We have to save the earth or else, we'd be victims (of what???)